Saturday 28 June 2008

The Baba Speaks!

Lovely bits of madness are caressing the ridges in my brain. From here to there, flirty to mirthy (they are real words - damn you firefox for correcting me!), the inner reaches of my wonderous imagination leave me to feel many things in the epoch of the tet-a-tet known as semi-skimmed proof.



Oh lo and behold the bounty and fruit of my labour, a hard sweat amongst the torrid tide which I strive to overcome but can see not one but many loopholes to that which they call creativity. How some may be stupid in their thoughts, but forgive them, for they are stubborn in what they wish to perceive as their own righteousness.

And yet they continue to defile me and my sacred land, where only the pixies dance with honey covered nuts and sugar. Such is the delicious diabetic tale of my own wanderings on this Earth, all a measure of the futility to escape from what was once called reality but is now so aptly known as life. And vivre too!



And so the water scalded my hand and my palm recovered from its burn marks. The mercury levels of fish are thankfully low and so the population of my wonderful homeland exists only as an experimentation on the future of humanity. Country music flirts through my mind and the warm caress of Chow Mein and Tofu only serve to remind me of a happier time when blood pumped through my veins and flowed gently through my arteries - a contradiction of human biology was the miracle known as my own body.

And so I leave you with these thoughts, the random mumblings on my own synapses, only to wish you a wonderful respite from what they call struggle but to remind you that a life of Zig Zags eventually proves itself to be far more rewarding than the organisation of your own bank balance as for one day, we all must participate in the struggle, there is only one quote, which I wil now 'borrow' as my own.

Just keep on playing!

No comments: