Monday 9 June 2008

Music to "the Gift" Pt.3

For those of you who have managed to stay awake during the last two installments, here is the final scintillating part of my documentary on "the Gift"...

Its a very brief overview of the recording, sequencing and mixing process. Sorry if its a bit garbled, I had a lot to try and fit in!


I'm afraid my work on this will have to be put on hold for a few days as I have a recording coming up with my "real" jazz ensemble, but hopefully we'll have a finished movie for you in a week or so...

PS. The VST synth you see in the video is WIVI, produced by Wallander Instruments and comes with el Maestro's recommendations. The woodwind and brass modules are v. expressive with lots of scope for nuance.

El Maestro

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes, el director is too stingy to spend cash on sound and music - waaah - i spent it on cheap booze ad fast women. oh the sins of childhood come back to haunt me!