Wednesday 18 June 2008

A Talking Milk Bottle?

DIST: What the hell are you thinking of you drunkard? A bloody milk bottle? Singing, on the screen!

El D: Look, I can explain-

DIST: The hell you can! Just look at those ratings plummet! You want to know why? You're putting out crap!

El D: I know, it's not that great, but it's my first time at stop motion-

DIST: And pack your bags budd, it's your last time too! What possessed to to create a singing milk bottle?

El D: Well, we always use milk in 'Caution Wet Paint' and I just wanted to expand the idea a bit more.


A silence reigns through the room as Distributor and El Director face each other off.


DIST: So you're telling me that you wanted to expand your f**king mind by placing a singing milk bottle on top of a garden shed.

El D: Yes, I agree, you got a point, I should have been doing this at sixteen, but instead I was trying to be cool by drinking my face off and wasting my childhod and so I am now wasting my adulthood on childish matters.

DIST: You ain't taking me down with you. You're fired. I have had enough of this crap. I need episodes not childish whims.!

El D: But, Caution Wet Paint is childish, that's the whole point of it!

DIST: Bye now!


The door slams and El Director looks around him. He is free, but what will he do with his new found freedom?

No comments: