Wednesday 4 June 2008

A Journey Into the Mind of el Maestro...

Word up! I will be posting a series of short movies over then next week, chronicling my adventures whilst building the soundtrack to the next CWP episode, “The Gift”. I’ll share the creative process with you in a blow by blow account of what its like to write original music to a deadline, (without revealing too much of the plot of course). Yes, I’m as apprehensive as you are, because I haven’t seen the footage yet, so I’ve no idea what I’m going to do… (That is, providing El Director can finish the edit soon as I have a tough recording session to get ready for next week...) }:

El Maestro

1 comment:

Caution Wet Paint said...

el m, i cannot wait fr your gift of fun filled mayhem into your massive brain...oh yeah, that reminds me, i better get going on the editing!

(el director)