Friday 8 August 2008

CWP Summer Season of Dance Continues!

El Maestro knows only too well what its like being a working musician. Deadlines, bills, mad directors to deal with and only a small private militia of dancing Chilli plants to help realize your musical ideas.

So when I was approached by a Mr Lars Grooven from an up-and-coming underground Minimalist Dutch techno band to produce a short vid to go with their latest song, I was more than pleased to help. Lars is a very shy chap with an interesting taste in hats and shirt design, but I persuaded him to feature in the video with a short "dance" he hopes will sweep the ocean, (just after the mud shark did...)

I hope this keeps you merry until the next Jay and Kay episode...



Yes Charles, I think this would be a great one to play at "Taste Asia".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it! The Green Chilli is my fave of all the band members...who was the groovy cat dancing at the end?!!!

Anonymous said...

Err, thats my friend Larrs. Hes Dutch, so he likes wierd stuff like that...

Glad you liked the Chillies. I met them on myspace and I offered to be their manager... I think the green chilli has ideas beyond his station though, so we're going to have keep an eye on him to make sure that he doesn't disrupt the group dynamic...

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to add me then on myspace!

Ooo that green chilli is naughty - can I have his sunglasses??!!

Lars is cool...and I have to admit - I think I am obsessed with the jazz police - keep it a secret el maestro!

Anonymous said...

you see, el director is just the greatest ever. evidence is produced by the fact that we now have dancing dutch techno chillies! the world of CWP is infinite, and it is all mine. hahaha!!!