Sunday 24 August 2008

A few facts about El Director!

I was roaming the blogging world, something I have not done in a few days, and came across this gem on the Girl's blog.

(And if you don't know who she is, then you've got to stay in more)

So here is a list, a few things about me!


1. My uncle once: Drank stagnant water. In fact he had to do that a number of times as a result of the war in Sri Lanka. He is still alive and healthy!

2. Never in my life: Have I been on the inside of a film school.

3. When I was five: I wanted to be an astronaut on Mars. Then I realised that I would have to be good at maths.

4. High (Secondary) school was: Crap. To this day I use none of the 'skills' taught to me from my education. A waste of the first 18 years of my life.

5. I will never forget: 8th April 1997

6. Once I met: John Prescott. In passing.

7. There’s this girl I know: And who I would like to know better.

8. Once, at a bar: My friend vomitted on another friend. Put me off drink after that.

9. By noon, I’m usually: Sleeping. It's the night-shifts.

10. Last night: I was driving the Night Bus.

11. If only I had: Money...What else am I going to reply to this? Love, Faith, Hope? Please, I'm a Londoner first and a Human Being second.

12. Next time I go to church: it will probably be Saturday, if I am good.

13. What worries me most: Is that I would have wasted the best years of my life on a pipe dream called film making.

14. When I turn my head left I see: Sofa.

15. When I turn my head right I see: Sofa (ah - the advantage of a laptop!)

16. You know I’m lying when: I ***** ** ********. If you know me, then it is easy to tell. If you don't then it is difficult to spot.

17. What I miss most about the Eighties is: Ducks.

18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be: Mercutio. I blame Baz Luhrmann for that one.

19. By this time next year: I will be earning a living from my films and hopefully be onto shooting my second feature.

20. A better name for me would be: El Director!

21. I have a hard time understanding: Other people's points of view.

22. If I ever go back to school, I’ll: never go back to school.

23. You know I like you if: I stare at your tits.

24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be: Mama. Closely followed by Oli.

25. Take my advice, never: take the easy option.

26. My ideal breakfast is: Curry. Something meaty. Then sex.

27. A song I love but do not have is: 'I like Milk' a yet to be penned number by Nick Peck.

28. If you visit my hometown, I suggest you: take out a small mortgage. London costs ya!

29. Why won’t people: smile.

30. If you spend a night at my house: prepare to spend it awake...

31. I’d stop my wedding for: a divorce.

32. The world could do without: the British climate.

33. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: eat one.

34. My favourite blonde(s) is/are: I am not really a blonde kind of a guy. Sorry, Black hair is my thing.

35. Paper clips are more useful than: staples?

36. If I do anything well it’s: writing. Man, that's really vain.

37. I can’t help but: pick my nose.

38. I usually cry: never. It is a really bad thing and there is a lot of pent up emotion here.

39. My advice to my child/nephew/niece: live YOUR life!

40. And by the way: Lick the Bottle!

No comments: