Wednesday 20 August 2008

Kay and the Tapes from the Corporate world

A little word from Kay



---

And now a lot of words from El Director:

Take a little look at the CWP Website. Go on, take a click. That's it. Did you scroll down the page, take a little look around. Notice anything different? Go on, take another look. Yep, that's it, you saw it too.

Sponsors: Sony.

Now, why would I put Sony on the front page of our website? It is quite simple, Sony have decided to support CWP by supplying what could only be described as a lifetime's worth of tape.

All right, maybe not that much, but I will not have to buy any tape for at least a year!

Thank you Sony!

I am not going to kid anyone. The fact that a company the size of Sony took notice of me is more than just a little flattering.

But there is something far more important than just my ego. For the first time, I (or more accurately, Babarouge) have received something material for my film making. On the grand scale of things it may not be huge. But for myself, as a film maker, I have just crossed a crucial milestone. There is still a long way to go, but maybe it is possible to achieve the dream...

No comments: