Thursday 14 August 2008

Larrs takes a moment to blog

On my arrival in London, I stopped at the local chilli shop and asked for a bagful of their finest chilli pieces. Then, walking to the local Internet Shop, I found out that my partners in film making, Caution Wet Paint was on the screen!



Caution Wet Paint interview live on the DJE179 Channel

Dom is officially a Don and all hail his sheer awesomeness and the fact that he has EVIL eyes! Wahaha! Check out his channel here:

DJE179 Channel

and of course, do not forget the Vlog365 project which he started:

VLog365 Channel

---

And how could I miss out on Vlog in the Park? WATCH NOW!!! And see what fun I missed.



Oooh, these chillis are rather spicy for my tummy. Oh. Oh-oh. My tummy hurts, quick, I need some milk, help, milk, now, ugh, ugh...

No comments: