Monday 22 September 2008

The Comment Box

Blogs have comment boxes. Personally I love to comment on everyone's blogs. But sometimes the comment box does not work. And Nick, I love your blog but I need to use the comment box! And I can't!

UPDATE (El Maestro) Thanks for pointing that out - there was a minor technical glitch and now its fixed. They still require me to approve them manually. BTW its common etiquette to contact about such issues on a private medium (eg text/email) rather than broadcasting it to the whole world... Thus I'm replying here rather than using the comment box. If you have nothing better to blog about then perhaps you could put the time into other uses such as improving your Google ratings?

(I have woken up this morning and already hate this computer).

Remember - it only does what you instruct it to do...

No comments: