Tuesday 2 September 2008

Vlogging vs Blogging

Over the last week, this blog has been filled with videos, almost making it a vlog, rather than a place in which the cast and crew actually write. This is not surprising, considering the fact that we are primarily involved in filming and we try to show the highs and lows on our journey in making CWP. So today is an attempt at a blog - as good an attempt after under five hours sleep.

Sleep - something of the dammed. You never remember a good night's sleep, but it is always something the body craves, like greasy food or sugar. Too much is bad for you, yet we need it regularly. Personally, if I could, I would not sleep at all, but even when I can, my sleeping patterns are haywire and all over the place.

That's it for now. I will also be doing a small video for All Sports on the Web, as that is nearly cut. It should be out by Wed.

(el d)

No comments: