Friday 31 October 2008

Lars Grooven haunts us still...(Halloween Special)

I read this and thought of Lars Grooven!

Pluckley the most haunted village in England

You see, Lars was not actually killed but came back to life after being suspended in a vat of chillies. So now he is back and obviously, there are sightings of him in and around the village of Pluckley. Wel, otherwise we would not have this respectable newspaper reporting such tomfoolery, would we.

Lars - is alive, alive I tell you!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, are these real ghosts sightings... or is the fact the the local pub serves some very strong beers??? Come to Pluckley and decide for yourself!

Also, its great for badger watching...

PS Rumour has it that the ghost of Catherine Zeta Jones still haunts the set of "Darling Buds of May" (which, BTW is just around the corner from my shack)!

Anonymous said...

When I was a kid, I was such a big fan of CZJ...(el d)