Thursday 6 November 2008

The Imbecille (Dub-bya Bush) Speaks!



'There is important work to do in the months ahead and I will continue to conduct the people's business,'

(must continue to fleece the system! only a hundred or so days before the cronies and me have to leave the trough! can we invade iran in that time?)

'as long as this office remains in my trust.'

(Haha!)

'During this time of transition, I will keep the president elect fully informed on important decisions.'

(Dum-dee, dum-dee-dee...)

'When the time comes on January 20th, Laura and I will return back to Texas, with treasured memories of our time here,'

(literally. treasure, me have, thank you tax payer!)

'with profound gratitude for the honour of serving this amazing country.'

(eight years ago, it was great. now...)

---

Congratulations to Obama for restoring the American Dream/

No comments: