Monday 3 November 2008

Super Gordon Brown - Saviour of the World!



That's right, it's me, your PM and I off to the East to meet our brothers and sisters and to save the world! For who else can we depend upon in these times of woe?

Yes, the solution is simple. We persuade the Arabs to 'wisely invest' their vast wealth into our 'strong economies'. You see, it is simple. They fund our unsustainable lifestyles, er, I mean, lubricate the cogs of the world economy! Yes, you see, it is so simple. How else could we celebrate Christmas if those bonuses are not paid? Haha! I have the answers to everything - I am Super Gordon Brown!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to note that whilst any form of satire on the subjects of: Race, Religion, Gender, Age, Kids, Sexual Orientation, Other Film Makers, Film Festivals,Other Artists in General, Animals,
Publicity, Jay's Comics, Kay's Letters, La Producer El Maestro's Music, and El Director's Genius are avoided in "Caution Wet Paint", I see that politics features in neither list? Is there a reason for this omission?

I hasten to note that as most politicians ARE animals, I find this blog to be in contradiction of your mandate. Animals have feelings too you know, and it must be very degrading for them to be compared to the likes of politicians!!!

I am extremely offended and I will be writing to my local MP, (who BTW is a grey talking parrot in the local petstore named Bill)...

Caution Wet Paint said...

note we have added politics. they (politicians) have no feelings.