Monday 8 December 2008

The Joys of Script Writing

The next 'big short' for Caution Wet Paint is coming in February. It will be shot on HD and will involve animated sequences and the aim is to get this released to film festivals in the latter half of 2009. It is a direct continuation from our first short, 'The Bus Stop'.

Now, I must admit, I have been having difficulties with the script. It seemed flat to me, and to be honest, nothing to do with he fun of Jay and Kay over the past eighteen months. But last night I was awake for half the night, writing and re-writing the short script. I still have a little bit more work to do, but for the first time since I started it, I actually quite like the script. I seems to fit the humour of the characters current predicament and also hints to where I want to take the feature film in the future...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you change the animation I'm going to go and stick my head in the nearest oven...

Anonymous said...

gas mark 9? hahaha...