Saturday 24 January 2009

Colour Correction

At the moment, the editing has finished, as that is really the easy bit. But...now comes the hard bit. Correcting the colour.

I am doing three different types of colour correction, seeing as it is my first time at attempting it. One is an unsubtle approach to correction, blatantly distorting the image to my desire. Second is ging to be a more subtle approach, and third (the most difficult) will be a subtle change from colour to as close to black and white as I can get. That is what I hope to be the final version of the ilm piece.

Anyways, for now, here is a little look at the 'non-subtle' version.

Before:



After:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This looks interesting... (above), certainly adds to the psychotropic element... but B&W... well, I'll believe it when I see it. What is this? A Calvin Klein commercial?