Monday 19 January 2009

Now onto the filming!



I have decided to round off my Citizen Journalism for a while to concentrate more on the filming, especially as the next few months will be critical. I am one of the most distracted film makers out there and so I am hanging up my pens for a while to really go all out on the filming side. It is again, one of the reasons why I am also giving up internet bumpf, but not yet blogging.

However, the article is a good one and over the past year, I am proud to have written some great articles for OhmyNews covering a wide variety of subjects, many of which would hav never been covered in the mainstream media, such is the power and breadth of Citizen Journalism.

My interview of Lara Farrar about the future of the media - click to read!

---

And so that's it, clearing out the clutter and going for the future. While 2008 was successful, I felt that The Paint had stagnated during the final quarter of the year. The energy and direction had gone from the project. And as I fundamentally believe in the idea of venerating milk (in a strictly secular way) and sultry Brazillian dancers (because they are truly a divine creation) I want to make sure that 2009 has real progress not just for my sake but also for all the people who have believed in the project so fa.r It is going to be a tough year ahead, so here goes!

No comments: