Monday 2 February 2009

Nearly Corrected the Colours and also 'Pre'

The Brain of Charles Michel Duke is in two modes. Firstly in the post-production, editor's mindset of colour correction and last minute sound details (to el m - get well soon or I will cry due to my incompetence).

(Remember wannabe directors; you can tick off everyone except the cook and the musician)



Now I will try to slowly bleed the colours out of the movie, drop by drop. This is going to be...well, tough. But this is the version that I want to present to the world. Let me see if I am able to walk the walk...

---

And now onto Pre-Production. I am gearing up for a fiesta of CWP which yes, means webisodes, a revamped website (pink is getting a little bit to bright) and mosty importantly a proper short film. To be shot in March, allegedly, it is going to be a chalenge to get it done for a completion date of May.

Expect me to become much more 'mean' and 'tough' as well. I am getting into one of those moods agaian...

No comments: