Thursday 12 February 2009

'wet'

Caution. Wet. Paint. Three words that have been used together for quite sometime, but have never been combined into a single entity. Until one day I decided to do so and of course, the rest as they say, is history...

So, where do I want to take The Paint. Well, it has always been my intention to make a feature-length musical comedy with Jay and Kay as the central characters and it is the ultimate aim.

But more immediately, a short film, with Jay and Kay fighting aliens from outer space. And, let me indulge myself in this idea. There is a lot of mileage in it.

But, to be frank, it has nothing to do with the words: Caution, Wet or Paint. I just thought wanted to hijack a great phrase and stick it onto these guys.

Here is a photo to make me feel happy:



Ah, free advertising...

No comments: