Sunday 8 March 2009

Ari Gill on CWP (Part 2)

Greetings everybody! It's me again...so anyway, once we wrapped up our first day on Caution Wet Paint, I had to attend an audition call for another low budget feature in Central London shortly after. So, Charles kindly offered to give me a lift to the venue himself which I’d really appreciated as I was beginning to feel exhausted from the night before and therefore was in no condition to drive quickly within the time frame...especially when it was raining hard that Sunday.

Once I’d arrived, I gave it my all in that audition room because I liked the material and knew exactly what my motivations to this character ought to be and this really impressed the director a lot when I was done. But unfortunately after a few days they changed their attitude and decided not to cast me in their production... so there you have it!

Until next time...be safe and look after yourselves!

Ari

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

now that's a blast from the past - i completely forgot about that!