Thursday 12 March 2009

Crew Rehearsals

There is a method to my madness. Or so I like to keep convincing my cast and crew. Well, that is my rationale behind what I do for CWP.

One of those moments of madness came in the script I wrote. It called for an upside down Union Jack to be unfurled behind Jay during the short film Jay and Kay save the World.

Now, when I wrote this, I thought this would be a funny thing to put into the background. As the time came nearer for shooting, I actually spent minutes lying awake in bed trying to figure, firstly, how to procure a flag and secondly, how to actually get the thing to unfurl.

Well, thankfully I know someone who owns a few Union Jacks. But the second, well, that was a bit trickier.

Well, I managed to figure it out. And you can see the result here:



(By the by, I quite like the new ident at the end)

No comments: