Wednesday 4 March 2009

La Producer: An Introduction

Right I thought with my first blog for some time, I would like to get a few things straight about my, ahem role as la producer. I command your attention for a few minutes please to enter my world of endless work for Caution, Wet Paint...

According to my favourite resource on the internet, (The Free Encyclopedia!), the role of a film producer is to 'create' the set conditions for making a movie...



...the producer is also involved with fundamental matters such as funding...


...arranging for distributors...(eeeeek!)



...hiring staff...



...the producer is also involved with every aspect of the film-making process and its completion


...and finally its creative process...



Hey what about the co-producer?!!

I hope you have been enjoying the journey of the 'Caution Wet Paint' webisodes, films and our great cast and crew. If you have not already, why not Step into Our World.

La Producer xx

No comments: