Friday 6 March 2009

Less Panic?

Well, not really. I suppose, the worst time when you're filming is the moment before the dawn. Before battle is joined. Yes, it is a cliche, but I cannot rest before a filming day. Note this week, I have had less sleep that at any time, not so much through being buy (and I am) but simply through just getting up. So much adrenaline is flowing through me that I am surviving on six hours a day, even with working night shifts.

And so this Sunday marks the first day that Ari and Kuldip are coming down for a rehearsal. And I hope to be slick that day, although inevitably there will be a lot of faffing, that is why there is a rehearsal.

And while the camera will be out and about, this is really a chance to see how the actors are rather than utilising the footage. However, you just never know how things may turn out...hence why everyone must be in full dress. Sometimes the best shots are completely accidental.

(el d)

No comments: