Wednesday 25 March 2009

A little evolution...

As the project grows, so does the new CWP Website. Now for those in the know, the old website was a rather garish pink affair, filled with the colours of, well, it was filled out with everything. There were kinks to a multitude of social networks and fun filled bonanzas. And while these accounts still exist, it has been one hell of a long time since anyone (myself included) has taken them seriously.

So the new CWP Website became a lot more streamlined. Just four places where you can catch us. Maybe this is internet suicide, but at the time I felt that anymore and I would be spending more time on the internet than actually making films...

But, the website itself has changed. We have taken on Jay's comic book persona (hey, I liked the template) for the new short film 'Jay and Kay Save the World'. But I have also added some new links here and there. Go on, check out the CWP Site; you'll see a new section, yep, that's right, click on the top of the page and you will see a brand new behind the scenes section. Well, I figure that it is good to invite you all round to see what exactly happens both on and off the set...

No comments: