Friday 24 April 2009

Friday...

It may be only 25 seconds, but that 25 seconds could be the difference between a lively response or the kiss of death for my short film.

There are many reasons why I cut finely. An 25 seconds is not a lot, but in a short film of just over ten minutes it makes a hell of a lot of difference.

I was told while doing music GSCE that art is really simple. Make sure there is a good beginning and a good ending and the rest will pretty much follow. Jolt up the audience and let them leave you thinking and entertained. You see, even high brow classical arts have that ethos.

Time will tell if I have learnt. But that is one hell of a chunk out of the short...

1 comment:

El Maestro said...

You did GCSE music? Lucky you! They made me do science non-stop for 4 years...

...And now look whats happened...

Get you piano working - we'll have a jam.