Wednesday 15 April 2009

Jay (1): Behind the Camera Lens

Hello Bloggers La Producer here!

I hope when reading this blog, all of our lovely fans are on top form!

Ok, so as you may have read, I have been focusing on a series of behind the camera lens blogs whereby, I take a look at life, on the film set behind the scenes.

So, in a similar thread, I thought I would take a look at the different and colourful characters of Caution, Wet Paint, and go beyond what you see in our webisodes, shorts and features.

Ok, so I am starting with Jay.



Jay is an interesting character, because although he appears to be the more sensible and responsible character, he does have his moments, where he lets go...



He is also a very creative person, with personal ambition to become a comic book artist, which is not easy in today's modern society - both that of being creative and finding your niche in yor chosen field. That aspect of Jay's character is easily relatable, and a characteristic I myself can relate to - being a dreamer!

Finally I would like to say, that like all 'sensible' people, he does have a funky side!

So tune into Caution, Wet Paint: Jay and Kay Save the World!

No comments: