Thursday 2 April 2009

La Producer: Behind the Camera Lens for CWP!!



El Director, Jay and Kay on set of CWP - Jay and Kay Save the World!

Hello Bloggers!

Well what can I say? It has been an emotional ride these last few weeks! We have been filming our latest offering for film festivals, Caution, Wet Paint: Jay and Kay Save the World!. A lot of hard work has gone into the production of this fun movie and it is the culmination of over two years of hard work and a great string of webisodes and hit short films!

Having been on set these last few weeks, I have gotten used to life on a film set, and always get sad when it is over! I love being a part of the fun on set - watching rehersals (especially dance rehersals!)and looking at how the characters come to life on film! It is a lot of hard work especially when its cold! And you have to have a lot of patience as there are times when you have to wait for the right weather conditions/need more rehersal time. However, the only other thing I know would bring me as much pleasure, would be designing my range of underwear and jewellery everyday!

So I would like to share some photos with you of the last day on the set of CWP - lets cheer for its success on the film festival circuit and ofcourse CWP The Movie!











La producer xx

No comments: