Sunday 19 April 2009

Think writer, think, think, think!

Okay, this is where the genius in me has to think quick. Two minutes in which to write a piece of prose that is entertaining, thoughtful and provoking in so that I fulfill my readers expectations and entice them to come back tomorrow with the promise of more of the same if not more and of a higher callibre. I cannot talk politics or give cause of concern to my viewers as after all, this blog is something that promotes CWP, not the director's own personal thoughts. I must talk about the processes behind the pain and failing that, at least write something witty and diverting. Damn, already a minute down!

So there you have it. Thoughts, behind the process of writing this blog. Sometimes good, sometimes stressful, but always daily. Until next month when I go on holiday, but that is a different story altogether...

No comments: