Sunday 24 May 2009

Diva

Hello bloggers,

Ok, so it has been an interesting week for me. I have managed to get some bling in a new shop in Covent Garden which am thrilled about, and looking for more potential buyers...Diva!!!!

Ok, so onto CWP, as you know, we have just recently finished filming a new feature called 'Caution, Wet Paint: Jay and Kay Save the World'. It was beautiful to film, and I really enjoyed it. It had been a long time since I had been on the film set, and I have to say, that it is my favourite part of filming - looking at the development of the script and its characters.

I love looking at all the intricate things that happen off the set i.e. preparing dough balls as ammunition for our new all dancing, all singing milk bottles...



...phew those guys have serious diva issues, and have been a handful to look after (don't tell them what I said ok, cause they tend to throw stuff around the room and are quite temperamental!) ahem, anyway yes, so as you can see, one of my more important roles is to look after our cast and crew....will tell you more about that in the next blog!

la p..

No comments: