Sunday 30 August 2009

Comical

Hello!

I am just chilling out on my bed, am so toasty and war, i am on the verge of sleep, I have lost track of the days...is it still Saturday? Or is it now Sunday? This is what happens when we are lucky enough to have a 3 day weekend!! I have to say that I did not go to the Carnival and I am not going tomorrow, El D went so am looking forward to his pics! I am going on a boat ride tomorrow and cycle around, plus am twitching because I have a lot of work to do, and all I have done to today is excavate my room - unbelievable how much I can stuff in to the cupboads above my bed!!!!

I am also going to do some design work, I have been rumbling some ideas in my head for potential ideas for CWP streetwear! Am wk on it...

I also have to say again, how I loved El Director's latest comic, I am looking forward to the Bank Holiday version tomorrow!

Enjoy the rest of this lovely weekend

La Producer xxx

No comments: