Monday 24 August 2009

Hello!

Hello Bloggers,

Well what a week it has been! The weather has been glorious today and I have been thoroughly enjoying the sunshine on one of the rare days off I manage to have in the week. I ate plenty, relaxed and had a stroll in town!

FIrstly I would like to mention to all our readers that I really enjoy the weekly comics released by El Director, please make sure you check them out, released every Monday! I love them, and I cannot wait till later today when I shall be reading the next installment of Caution, Wet Paint the comic book.

Ok so am off to bed in a bit, am looking forward to hearing from film festivals and seeing all of you in a cinema near you soon...!!!

nite nite la producer xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you sister, i really did not feel like doing a third blog post today!