Saturday 3 July 2010

Good News Everyone!



Jay and Kay Save the World has got into a film festival! And this is my first international one, in Hungary, at the Budapest Short Film Festival. Originally I was planning a quick trip to India this September, but that has now been superseded. And seeing that I have never visited Hungary in my life, I think now is as good a time as any to pop the cherry and head to this magnificent city to have fun, love The Paint and generally frolic around!

It has been one hell of a battle to get into the festivals this year, so I am ecstatic that we are premiering CWP in such a beautiful location. Budapest is truly one of the more magnificent parts of Europe and as I have never been to this part of the world before it give the traveler in me a great chance to explore a new part of the world...

BUSHO - from the 1st-5th September.

No comments: