Saturday 28 February 2009

Debra Cohen- Make-Up Lady

Hello, well here I am again two weeks later just like I promised ;D

In my last blog (and my first one) I started to tell you some information about how I became involved in doing hair and make-up, this week I am going to tell you a little bit about I came to know Charles and work with him.

I first met Charles in 2003 through his lovely sister Olivia (who can be seen in 'Caution Wet Paint'). Whilst working with her she told me about her brother, and how he was a budding writer/director. Then before I knew it, I was meeting him to discuss an up and coming project called 'An East End Tale' a feature length screenplay that he had written. We discussed what he was looking to do and if I would be interested in coming aboard, and I said yes. A few months later, we started filming. After the first project had finished, he told me he liked the work I did and before I knew it, we were working on a second project called 'The Fight', and thats how it all started. It wasn't that long after he showed me the 'Caution Wet Paint' script, and well as you know that did really well.

So thats it, thats how I came to work with the lovely writer/director Charles and on Caution Wet Paint. Now I have to go, but be sure to tune back in; in two weeks, when I will be posting my third blog, see you then :)

No comments: