Sunday 10 May 2009

El Director woz ere



So as you read this blog, I will be somewhere in North East India. Yes, El Director through the power of the net, still blogs wherever he goes! Or does he?

Well, in fact this was written before I left for India. When I go abroad I switch off, and when I mean switch off, I go completely silent. I do not want to spend my time in an internet cafe, or trying to get a Wi-Fi connection. Instead I want to live. Eat great food, experience great women, travel to the most back-of-beyond places imaginable and generally have a holiday. which for me does not involve relaxation, but exploration!

So there will be blogs on this website. Of course there would be, I love 'the paint' too much for me not to blog. But what about the tales of what is happening to me right now? Well, that will have to wait until the end of the month!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Now that's what I call content management...