Sunday 13 December 2009

The Runs

Hello bloggers!

I am sure you missed my presence last Sunday, but I ahem, well I went to dinner with my family to one of my favourite restaurants and ended up in the toilet, an absoloute horrific way to end a lovely night!

I was not the only one but my mum and fiance also developed a bad reaction to the food! The Cook, sadly has lost his/her skills :(((

Ok now on to filming, I was taking a look at everything, and the work we have done over the year and it is solid and better quality than when we started. Going in to this profession tests your perseverance which is important, as Caution, Wet Paint the Movie is fabulous and we need our audience to increase.

Here is a snippet of what you are missing (if you have not already seen what I am talking about...)

No comments: