Thursday 4 August 2011

Caution Wet paint - The Kinkiness restarts!



As Jay and Kay Save the World has come to the end of its festival run, it is now time to focus on the next stage of CWP's development. I will be keeping you informed on what I do.

First the process that started development last year of a complimentary TV series to prequel 'The Movie'; to lodge themselves in between the webisodes and the movie with regards to the cannon is well underway.

I will also (finally) put Jay and Kay Save the World online in the next two weeks. This is part of the strategy of developing the TV series. Save the World is the most professional looking (and funniest) of the CWP series so far. Despite the fact it was done with a budget of ZERO! Note that, nothing!

Okay, maybe I am blowing my own trumpet, but I am incredibly proud of Save the World. It has gone international to film festivals abroad, which has been great for me as a director to see how audiences outside the UK react to CWP. Abd it is time for the rest of the world to freely see Save the World. Give me a couple of weeks. A redesign of the website is also happening.

However if you are either in Glasgow or Zielona Gora then you can join me at either to see CWP on the bigger screen...

No comments: